- 2001 Hisdesat created as an operator of government satellite defense services.
- 2005 The Xtar-Eur communications satellite is placed in orbitat 29º east.
Through the joint venture with Xtar LLC, a contract is signed with the Defense Ministry of Denmark and the State Department of the United States.
- 2006 Launch of the SpainSat communications satellite, positioned at 30º west.
Contract signed with Belgium’s Ministry of Defense.
- 2007 National Satellite Earth Observation Program (PNOTS in Spanish) program in cooperation with the Ministries of Defense and of Industry, Tourism and Commerce.
Comprised by the PAZ and INGENIO satellites.
Contract through XtarLLC with American government agencies.
- 2008 Hisdesat starts offering services in the Ka band to the American Department of Defense.
Project“Seahorse” for the Civil Guard General Directorate.
- 2009 Contract signed to provide communications services to the Norwegian Department of Defense.
- 2010 Hisdesat becomes involved with the new satellite-based maritime traffic information system (AIS) through a joint venture with the Canadian firm COMDEV to create exactEarth.
Launch of PAZ satellite awarded to Russian company KOSMOTRAS.
- 2011 Presentation of the platform for the PAZ satellite.
- 2012 New contract with the Danish Ministry of Defense.
New contracts with the Government of Valencia and the Spanish Navy.
- 2013 Launch of the book "A Walk in Space".