Hisdesat Servicios Estratégicos S.A.was founded in 2001 as a government satellite services operator to act primarily in the areas of defense, security, intelligence and foreign affairs. Since 2005 we have been providing secure satellite communications services to government agencies from various countries, and we are currently developing new earth observation and maritime traffic information (AIS) satellite constellations.
Hisdesat is an international commercial provider of X- and Ka-band satellite communications services for government applications only, both military and civilian.
Key aspects of the company
- Institutional shareholders. Major presence of the public sector and by Spain’s leading aerospace companies.
- Strategic value of the programs developed by the company.
- Expanded use of advanced, dual-use technologies.
- Provides high-value technical knowhow to Spanish industry.
- Creates highly technical jobs.
- Develops public-private partnership (PPP) programs.
- Miguel Ángel Panduro
- Enrique Urbelz
Financial & Planning Director
- Basilio Garrido
Head of Payload Services Department
- José Luis Martínez Climent
- Miguel Ángel García Primo
- Marta Ruiz
Director of HR & Legal Advice
- Miguel Ángel Serrano
Head of Operations Department
- Araceli Serrano
- Jorge Romo
Head of Information Systems
- Fernando Cerezo
Head of New Programs